Junior Eclectic Rules
The competition will be run over a 9 hole scratch and handicap eclectic event.
Any scores recorded in the Junior Stableford competitions during the year will be used to
produce your best scores at each of the front 9 holes. An example if you play 5 junior Stableford
competitions and have scores at the 1st hole of 5. 6. 5. 4 & 7 then the score of 4 will be your
eclectic score for the 1st hole.
The rules are as follows:
• Only scores recorded In Junior Stableford Competitions will count.
Junior competitions with Trophies attached do not count.
• The Eclectic will be for the front 9 holes in order to include the junior scores
who only play 9 hole competitions.
• There will be scratch and handicap eclectic events.
• The handicap you have in December is used for the handicap eclectic.
• Eclectic prizes and awards will be presented at the annual
Junior Christmas Dinner
Unless you are told otherwise the following will
apply to all competitions:
Boys 28 handicap and below will play off WHITE tees and always play 18 holes.
Boys 29 to 36 handicaps will play off YELLOW tees and always play 18 holes.
Girls 36 handicap and below will play off RED tees and play 18 holes
All handicaps 37 to 54 (Boys and Girls) will play the front 9 holes.
Please see Peter Andronik if you have any queries about this